Our Taxation team can provide advice and strategic planning across your personal and business taxation affairs, locally and internationally. Our Superannuation team works in partnership with your financial advisors to help you achieve your future lifestyle goals.
- Employment tax
- Tax Consolidation
- Restructuring and Rollovers
- Indirect and state taxes
- Small business CGT concession
- Taxation and Estate Planning
- Funding arrangement
- Withholding tax
- Transfer pricing
- Cross border transactions
- Cross border super transfer
- NFPs tax exemption status reviews
- NFP’s FBT rebatable or FBT exemption status reviews
- NFP’s DGR status reviews
- Assisting in the establishment and running of private and public ancillary funds
- Advice on application of mutuality principles
- Advice on access to various charity tax concessions
- Consulting on FBT and GST matters including lodgement of BAS and FBT returns
- Specialist advice on various federal and state government tax exemptions and concessions.
- Due Diligence
- Contractual reviews
- Second opinions
- Dispute Resolution
More information available soon.
Superannuation is one of the most important and long-term investments you will ever make.
With the rapid growth of SMSFs, and constantly changing regulation, tax structures and interest rates, it’s important to have access to expert guidance and professional advice.
Our Superannuation team works in partnership with your other financial advisors to help you achieve your future lifestyle goals by maximising your superannuation savings and tax-free income at retirement.
We apply a holistic approach to gain a deep understanding of your unique and needs and challenges and then deliver a tailored, practical and future-focussed solution for your personal circumstances.
We supplement our advisory capabilities with audit and compliance expertise for self-managed super funds to help you through the complexities of this investment type.