Not For Profit Advisory Services
We have a wealth of experience assisting not-for-profit organisations to manage their audit obligations and navigate available exemptions and concessions.
Our audit and advisory services include:
- Audit and review of financial statements
- Audit of grant acquittal statements
- Probity audits and reviews
- Review & establishment of systems of internal controls
- Internal audits and operational reviews
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Undertaking due diligence and assisting in mergers and acquisitions
- Review of IT systems.
Many years serving NFPs and Associations has provided us with an unrivalled level of insight into the sector. Our team can provide you with high-quality audit, risk and performance management appraisal and regulatory governance advice.
We are sponsors of the Associations Forum, the industry body that assists associations and charities in governance, operations, membership and finance. As such we attend the CEO & Chair Symposium and the National Conference each year.
We regularly publish articles covering governance, fraud in the industry and commentary on the activities of the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission.
Contact The Not-For-Profit Advisory Team
Our Not-For-Profit team are on hand to help you. Contact them to learn more.