Love leading people? Enjoy building & developing client relationships? This manager level role will provide you with an opportunity to make your mark whilst maintaining work/life balance.
We are looking for someone with strong people skills who enjoys managing and developing a team. With responsibility for leading a team of 4 (one team leader and 3 staff), you will oversee the delivery of quality business services work for a large volume of clients ranging from individuals to SME’s (up to $20m). This will include allocating work, setting expectations, and coaching the team leader to ensure an engaged team working in a collaborative and trusting work environment. As a manager you will also build on client/firm relationships with a keen eye for anticipating client needs beyond tax compliance and further building a client base. Whilst the focus of this role will be on the delivery of tax compliance work, we are looking for someone who is also interested in building a consulting base of work.
What do we offer?
- Work in the heart of the CBD in a mid tier firm that offers WLB and flexibility
- A supportive atmosphere working closely with partners in the firm
- Involvement in developing strategies for growth
- Ongoing education support, professional and technical development seminars, briefing sessions & webinars.
- Occasions to contribute to a wide range of charities
- Social events with a focus on team bonding, breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday office drinks and much more
What will you bring?
In addition to your energy and enthusiasm, you will need:
- 10+ years experience
- CA or CPA qualifications
- Experience in a manager level role managing a team
- Proven experience in managing and building effective client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and CA or CPA qualifications and/or results in confidence to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Oops! We could not locate your form.