This is a great opportunity for a CA or CPA qualified or near qualified Auditor with 2-5 years Australian audit experience to join a growing mid tier Chartered Accounting firm in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
About the Role;
As an Audit Senior you will continue to develop your technical skills as an integral part of Hill Rogers’ Audit & Assurance team. Reporting to the Assurance & Audit Managers your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and completing audit assignments
- Identifying solutions to improve client processes and internal controls
- Drafting management letters and audit completion reports
- Preparing general and special purpose financial reports
- Ensuring your manager is kept abreast of assignment activity
- Supervising, mentoring and training graduates
Our company values a proactive approach and interpersonal skills. Reflecting this you will be someone who seeks out knowledge to expand their technical proficiency and enjoy building solid relationships with those you work with.
The successful applicant will possess 2 to 5 year’s solid audit experience in Australia. Your attributes must include excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, sound judgement, a pro-active approach, and strong technical and analytical skills. You will need to be able to work independently and at times supervise or train graduates. CA or CPA qualifications or near completion are essential. Experience using Excel, Caseware, MYOB and Xero is highly advantageous. Corporate advisory and transactional experience would be advantageous, though not essential.
About Our Company;
Hill Rogers is a company about making meaningful differences to the lives of their clients and employees. We are a highly respected, mid-tier accounting firm offering a full suite of services including audit and assurance, corporate advisory, business services, tax, corporate secretarial, financial planning and superannuation. With a team of approximately 55 staff and 10 directors, you can expect a friendly welcome and to develop strong working relationships.
What We Offer;
- Approachable and supportive directors
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Professional and technical development seminars and briefing sessions
- Supportive team based environment
- Occasions to contribute to a wide range of charities
- International secondment opportunities via our international association with Morison KSI
- Competitive Salary
- Specialist master classes, course fee reimbursements, study and exam leave for CA or CPA students
- Opportunity to travel to clients throughout NSW
- Social events with a focus on team bonding, breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday office drinks and much more
How to Apply;
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and CA or CPA qualifications and/or results in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Oops! We could not locate your form.