Website Hill Rogers
Hill Rogers is currently looking for an experienced Client Service Accountant to join their Business Solutions division. The Business Solutions division is focused on providing expertise to larger businesses and corporations in areas such as compliance, reporting, transaction structuring, governance and multinational coordination and consolidations. The team provides compliance and growth solutions to SME’s, family groups and individuals, from the management of government body requirements to structuring, business planning, expansion, streamlining and winding up. In addition the team is involved in asset protection, succession and estate planning and works with financial advisors, brokers and bankers to manage individual investments.
Reporting directly to the Division Managers and working in a supportive team environment, you will:
- Be responsible for the management and preparation of accounting and tax compliance matters of our clients
- Have significant experience with the preparation and review of financial statements and the preparation of Income Tax Returns for Companies, Trusts and Partnerships
- Be responsible for assignment billings and keeping your manager abreast of assignment activity
- Supervise the completion of clients’ assignments, assist in the general running of the division and provide technical assistance to junior staff
- Review division members work to ensure it meets the required quality standard and give relevant feedback
Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach, be able to work unsupervised and be technically proficient. A minimum of 4-5 years experience in a professional CA practice is essential. Tertiary and CA qualifications are crucial.
To apply, please email your resume in confidence to: email@example.com