Website Hill Rogers
Job Location: Sydney, Australia CBD Location
Key Selling Points:
- Next step for a proactive senior accountant
- Learn to lead in a flexible work environment
- Friendly office culture and supportive senior management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join our respected firm in the Sydney CBD. We offer a range of benefits in return for your hard work and commitment to success.
About the Role
As a part of the Business Solutions division you will be integral in our provision of expertise to a broad range of clients on a wide range of matters. You will have diverse duties, including but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the management and preparation of accounting and tax compliance matters
- Leading by providing technical assistance to junior staff, supervising completion of clients’ assignments and assisting in other matters as directed
- Giving feedback and reviewing junior work to ensure required quality standards are met
Our company values a proactive approach and strong interpersonal skills. Reflecting this you will be technically proficient with the ability to work independently and to communicate directly with clients. Your colleagues would vouch for your professionalism and relationship building skills. You will have significant experience in the preparation and review of financial statements and Income Tax Returns for Companies, Trusts and Partnerships. You will have 3-5 years experience in a professional CA practice with tertiary and CA qualifications.
About Our Company
Hill Rogers is a company about making meaningful differences to the lives of their clients and employees. A highly respected, mid-tier accounting firm we offer a full suite of services. With a team of approximately 55 staff and 10 directors, you can expect a friendly welcome when you join and to develop strong working relationships.
What We Offer
- Training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in overseas secondment programs with affiliate firms
- Approachable and supportive directors
- Occasions to contribute to a wide range of charities
- Social events with a focus on team bonding
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday office drinks and much more
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org